SATURDAY JULY 28th, BEFORE THE FC DALLAS vs. LA Galaxy MATCH
By popular demand, The DFE is bringing you the 1st annual DFE BEER PONG TAILGATING TOURNAMENT!!
All invited to sign up! If you like Beer, sign up! If you don’t drink, sign up! male or female, sign up!
TOURNAMENT LOCATION WILL BE IN THE PARKING LOT ON THE SOUTH EAST CORNER OF THE STADIUM!
Our tournament is designed for all to be apart of this event and help us raise money for the Passing Hope, Inc.!
The DFE believes in Passing Hope and decided we wanted them to be our charity of choice!
Who can Play:
1. EVERYONE (21+)!!
We want all the supporter groups to enter a team. We would love if businesses, area social organizations, teams, and anyone who wants to be apart of this would enter a team!
1. Tournament Date: July 28th- Saturday, start time 2:30 pm. The tournament will take place before the FCD vs. LAG match.
2. Location: The South East Parking Lot of FC DALLAS STADIUM. Tents will be set up to help you locate us.
3. This is a pairs tournament. You will need to have a partner in order to play.
4. Each team will be guaranteed at least 2 matches, in our group play round robin bracket format.
5. Cost to enter: 20 dollars per team; proceeds donated to Passing Hope, Inc!
6. Dallas Football Elite does not specify what kind of ‘liquid’ must be used in the cups. Beer and water are the two most common types of liquid used and we leave the choice up to the team playing.
1. Match worn autographed cleats from George John!!!!
2. 2010 FC Dallas western conference kit fully autographed by the whole club!
3. 50 dollar Londoner gift card!
4. 2012 Autographed soccer ball by the whole FC Dallas roster!
5. First place winner will have their entry fee paid for them to go to the Texas state Beer Pong championships!
*We are currently visiting with some of the players about making an appearance or even serving as celebrating judges! We can’t promise this, but we are definitely trying!
How to Register!!
1. CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE OF $20.00
(Proceeds donated to Passing Hope, Inc)
2. Once you register you will be emailed the waiver,rules and tournament time details.
3. YOU CANNOT PLAY if the waiver is not signed by you and your teammate.
Come out! Support a great cause! Have fun as we tailgate before our boys beat the Union!!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DFE HERE:
CHECK OUT OUR DFE SPONSORS!